[Advaita-l] [advaitin] RE: pratiyogI-jnAna being mandatory for abhAva-jnAna

Michael Chandra Cohen michaelchandra108 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 09:56:59 EDT 2024

asm Sudhanshuji,

Are you ignoring SSSS's refutation? There is no proper appearance in time
or space to require a previous positive pratiyogin. There is simply right
knowledge dismissing wrong knowledge and that "At the time of the
cancelling cognition, the question of whether the world does or’ does not
exist in the Absolute becomes totally irrelevant."

Please do consult the previously cited links.
Regards, mcc