[Advaita-l] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [advaitin] Re: pratiyogI-jnAna being mandatory for abhAva-jnAna

Venkatraghavan S agnimile at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 23:50:31 EDT 2024

The discussion is not about whether knowing C requires the knowledge of A
and B, it is whether the knowledge of the absence of C requires the prior
knowledge of C or not (pratiyogi jnAna being mandatory for abhAva jnAna).

Even if the knowledge of the absence of C required the prior knowledge of A
or B (it does), that still does not prove that it requires the prior
knowledge of C.