Spiritual Erudition

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 22 18:41:07 CDT 1996

I enjoy reading your text. Its simple easy reading.  Some people write such
long sentences - by the time I read it I forget the begining.   Well any way
your interpretation seems to be allright.

I sent a message from my office computer to you and sada.  Somehow sadas
computer froze after receiving the message.  I hope it did not happen to your
computer.  I am not going to use the office computer for e mail anymore