SAMADHI

Chelluri Nageswar Rao Chelluri at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 23 15:28:19 CDT 1996

Matrenamah!

Sri Hillig     Namaste.

You are right about dreamworld and waking world.  Two different worlds.  The
question I have in mind refers to the third world rather state.  dreamless
state.  Nobody remembers except to say I have good sound sleep.  Correct me
if iam wrong.  I am thinking samadhi is comparable to that dreamless sleep.
 Nothing exists. Emptiness (No opposites as we know)    Assuming that these
two states are comparable then the question arises how a person went into
samadhi come back and tell this waking world that samadhi is nothing but
happiness.  There are several gurus and swamis well known in this world say
that and most of us believe.  I think one has to go himself into samadhi to
know the difference but he can not say anything about it as there is nothing
to say.

regards                                   shubham
                                          nagy