ADVAITA-L Digest - 19 Jan 1997 to 20 Jan 1997

Giri gmadras at ENGR.UCDAVIS.EDU
Mon Jan 20 13:54:11 CST 1997

On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Automatic digest processor wrote:

> Date:    Mon, 20 Jan 1997 01:53:09 -0600
> From:    M Suresh <msuresh at INDIA.TI.COM>
> Subject: Self-Enquiry in Bhaja Govindam

> kastvaM ko.ahaM kuta aayaataH
> kaa me jananii ko me taataH .
> iti paribhaavaya sarvamasaaram.h
> vishvaM tyaktvaa svapna vichaaram.h .. 23..
> ( Attributed to one of Shankara's 14 disciples )

        This is attributed to Surendra.

> The above 2 verses were picked  up from the following link where you
> can find the whole of "Bhaja Govindam":
>
> http://calvin.cse.psu.edu/~gargi/poems/Adi.Shanks.html
> regards,
> Suresh.

        The owner of the above link fails to mention that the complete
page has been picked from my site without any attribution. You can see
the "original" page at
        http://www.geocities.com/RodeoDrive/1415/bhaja1.html
Since the verses were translated by me, there may be a few errors.
Namaste.