Jnana and Bhakti

Laura Weygandt mantralaura at TWAVE.NET
Thu Apr 23 13:31:47 CDT 1998

sarvebhyo namaH,
  Please excuse this intrusion again, but the definition of "saadhana"
is "a means of accomplishing anything". In this discussion "j~naana"
and "karma" are the means of accomplishing "mokSha" which gives
the seeker eternal bliss. "bhakti" means "faith, reverence, belonging to".
Whether you follow the path of karma or j~naana, you already have
bhakti, otherwise you wouldn't even be bothering to enter the search.

dhanyavaadaH,
  Mantralaura