New member introduction: shrI Robin Richardson

Ravisankar Mayavaram msr at ISC.TAMU.EDU
Thu Jan 7 16:45:52 CST 1999

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:55:04 EST
From: Wirdbird at aol.com
To: msr at isc.tamu.edu
Subject: Re: Introduction

Namaste,

I am a long-time student of religious philosophies, and have recently begun to
study advaita-vedanta and sri shankara in depth.   Also study the bhagvad gita
and upanisads. Of course, my primary and long-standing interest in religious
philosophies is bringing these teachings into my daily life.  Reading
discussions of same is uplifting, inspiring and edifying.

My other particular interests in life are yoga and foreign languages, and as
such I also study Hindi, Samskrit, and in the future I will study also Hebrew
and Greek.

With Regards,
   Robin Richardson