Shiva sutras

ken knight hilken_98 at YAHOO.COM
Thu Jul 11 02:24:37 CDT 2002

--- "Jaldhar H. Vyas" <jaldhar at BRAINCELLS.COM> wrote:

> Actually her babbling sound a lot like vyakarana
> right now :-)

Namaste Jaldhar,
She is moving from a to M via u and enjoying the play
in between.  Next comes the living of it all.  Great
fun and she is in the right place to understand.

Many thanks for all the Panini info.  I was somewhat
careless in my question as I was wondering if we know
much of the pre-Panini grammarians as well as his own
insight...as has been said; it was all probably a gift
of grace.
You have given me some new leads for enquiry and i
will come back to these later on as I must go out
today, to the Vidya Bhavan in London where I hope to
hear some insight on the use of 'tadvanam'as a mantra
in Kena Up. part 4v6.  In the light of advaita this is
anvery interesting verse and no one on this site
picked up my question as to the tradition being
referred to by Swami Nikhilananda in his commentary on
 this verse.  If you have any comments on this
reference I would be grateful to learn of it,

Happy babbling

Ken Knight