vpcnk at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 28 10:14:29 CST 2003
276. Wherever the mind is bound, there give up external desire. And when you
have given up all external desires, then comes the realization of the atman,
free from all impediments.
277. How? Only by staying always in the Atman, the mind of the yogi dies and
desires cease to exist not all at once.
278. By increasing the sattva and rajas qualities, kill the tamas. And by
increasing sattva, kill rajas. When that sattva is purified, it dies of
279. What will become of my body? Do not be afraid this way. Your works
done in the past, your praarabdha karma will sustain your body. Be sure of
this and be steady, be patient and carefully do away with your ignorance of
identifying the Self with the non-self.
281. Practice according to the scriptures, reason and ones realization of
the Self by these three means, know thine own self as the self of all and
that way, do away with your ignorance of identifying the Self with the
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.
More information about the Advaita-l mailing list