[Advaita-l] mahanyasa

bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Fri Jan 6 00:48:38 CST 2006

Dear nattu,

please explain me more about mahanyasa,I searched net using
google but couldn't find anything.even i came to know that
books with
meaning or description are not available in bangalore

do you know about
good books in english or kanada ? or website ?

praNAms
Hare krishna

Sri Ramakrishna Mutt has published mahanyAsAdi maNtrAH in kannada you can
ask at Basavangudi...mahanyAsa mainly consisting of namaka (shatra
rudrIya/rudra prashna ) maNtra-s....its mainly all about  glorification of
rudra.  So far I dont see any commentary on this mahanyAsa maNtra bhAga
since, it is,  I believe a collection of  maNtra-s from various parts of
vEda.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!
bhaskar