[Advaita-l] Re: Vaiyaasika-nyaaya-maalaa

Shyam Subramanian shyamsub at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 16:44:47 CST 2007

Dear Sri Rama & Sri Ravi,

The tamil translation of the pancadaSI by SrI j~naanaananda bhAratI,
(which is there at
http://www.advaita-vedanta.org/texts/panchadashi__jnanananda_bharati.pdf
, thanks to Sri murali) has
a bibliography of his numerous works at the end (don't know if it is
complete and the sources for these books
are probably outdated now).

The bibliography also says that he wrote a tamiz translation of the BSB
and a considerable number of
other works of the acharyas.

The digital library of India (http://www.new.dli.ernet.in/testpage.html
) has some more works of his; the saint of sringeri
and "sparks from a divine anvil"- however, they don't seem to be
accessible now. I was able to download his "valmiki hrudayam" in tamil
using a code given by Sri murali- I can send the pdf to Sri Ravi if he
wants to upload it on the advaita vedanta website.

Regards,
Shyam