[Advaita-l] Prapatti

Muralidhar muralidhar.maddala at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 00:53:27 CST 2012

 Thanks for posting this question Vishy ji, You are not lone!

While a lot of these "stories" provide a sense of guidance on personal or social conduct. There equally lot of these not visible in the right light, hence only endup in amusement (to me atleast) .

What exact weightage our tradition attributes to these and how much of these can be discounted as a spiritual seeker?

Are there any more profound and finer reflections available on these topics for general reading?

Best Regards