[Advaita-l] Advaiti Response to this report?

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 11 08:31:43 CST 2012

Sriramji - PraNAms

I will make the statements little differently

-- On Wed, 1/11/12, Venkata sriram P <venkatasriramp at yahoo.in> wrote:

> So, the realised doesn't speak of vyavahAra and the
> unrealised can never know the vyvahAra.

I would state as  - the realized master will say the vyvahaara that he transacts with is only transactional reality while the underlying absolute reality is the self that I am - sarva bhuutastam aatmaanam sarva bhuutanica aatmani..

> Yes. I am aware of it as it is "a-sparsha tattva".  But
> then, why Sankara names His work
> as aparOkSha anubhUti.

The word anubhuuta is aparoskha that is immediate and direct as in when the teacher says you are the 10th man - tat tvam asi - There is no experience of the 10th man here by the seeker of the 10th man.  It is diirect and immediate - aparoksha - with the realization that the seeker himself is the sought. It is a clean understanding by the seeking mind am the total or aham brahmaasmi that pervades everything..

Hari Om!
Sadananda