[Advaita-l] The "adharma" of a Jnani...The inscrutable Miracles of Krishna

Srirudra via Advaita-l advaita-l at lists.advaita-vedanta.org
Tue May 6 01:11:53 CDT 2014

Dear
These women were Gopikas whose devotion to Sri Krishna is unparalleled.I think these kreeadas of Sri Krishna were altogether in a very different plane.These can not be equated with mundane things.In the Bhagavatham Sri Akrura is full of admiration for their devotion and he says he will not be even equal to their Padha dhuli-dust under their feet.R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad