[Advaita-l] If Jagat is Satya like Brahman

Rajesh Benjwal rbenjwal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 00:40:19 CDT 2016

Namaste,

Jagat is name of a vastu and like that satyam and mithya is not the name of
a vastu but these indicate towards our understanding of existential nature
of a vastu. So when you say "excreta is" then there are
two variables involved one is "excreta" and one is "is" where-ever there is
"samAnAdhikaraNam"  like this there two types of buddhis are available. One
is sad and one is asad. Here one is  "excreta buddhi" OR  "excreta vRitti"
and one is "sad buddhi" which is in the form of "asti." Now this "asad
buddhi" keep changing with the object but "sad buddhi" never changes, it
remains same.

So when you say jagat OR  dog's excreta is satyam you are talking from "sad
buddhi" POV, when you say it is mithyA then you are talking from "asad
buddhi" POV, in vhyavahAra both are available.

Thanks