[Advaita-l] If Jagat is Satya like Brahman

kuntimaddi sadananda kuntimaddisada at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 6 06:09:28 CDT 2016

PraNAms

If I say - everything is nothing but electrons-protons-neutrons - these are being fundamental particles - then, garbage is also made up of the same fundamental particles and so is the delicious food on the table. Just because they are fundamentally the same, does not mean that one should not discriminate the stinking garbage from the delicious food. The differences are at the package level with names, attributes, utilities etc,  being different. Dvaitins have problem in understanding these fundamental truth. Everything including dog,s excrete is Brahman only - but as adhishtaanam - that includes even the dvaitins. Brahman being infinite cannot exclude anything.

Mithya involves - that which undergoes changes - as Goudapaada - illustrates in the vaitatya prakaranam. Brahman cannot undergo change - because it is infinite. Yet Brahman cannot but be the adhishtaanam for everything - that includes dog's excreta and dvatins.

Krishna first discusses in 10th chapter - vibhuuti - all glorified things - saying in the end that unlimited are His glories.  In the next chapter, 11, He shows that not only good things but even bad things are also part of his vishwaruupa - we have one side gods and the other side all demons too, since being Brahman, he cannot exclude anything. Arjuna was afraid of the scene. The fact  is nothing REALLY in Brahman. Hence the statements - mastaani sarva bhuutani and immediately Krishna says - na cha mastaani bhuutani.

Everything including the dog's excreta is Brahman only yet from Brahman point nothing or no-thing is Brahman. There are no dvaitins in Brahman! It is a-dvaita!

Hari Om!
Sadananda