[Advaita-l] The 'Snake-and-ladder' game - The Spiritual path

D.V.N.Sarma డి.వి.ఎన్.శర్మ dvnsarma at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 08:14:41 EDT 2018

That clearly means that people of that religion find resonance of the
devotional sentiments expressed in our songs
to their own mental state. After all the idea of devotion is the same in
all religions. Only the names of gods differ.

let me relate an anecdote. Before Ramanaa Mahrshi a lady started singing a
number of songs addressed to Ramana . Later on it was found that she was
singing
the songs of a devotee of Rama, replacing the name of Rama with that of
Ramana.  When this was made known to Ramana, he said "she connot compose
something on her own. But when everybody is singing she also wanted to
sing. So she sang those songs replacing Rama with Ramana. Rama or Ramana,
how does it matter."
regards,
Sarma.