[Advaita-l] Kumarila Bhattas devotion to Shiva Bhagavan

Srirudra srirudra at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 10:12:52 EST 2018

Dears
SriRamana Bhagawan says Karma is Jatam .Karma is not intelligent or sentient thing.There is a Phala Dhatha.So Karma is not an independent entity to act on its own but subject to Ishwara's disposition.Bhuddism does not accept a karma Phala Dhatha but believes in Karma's independence.
R.Krishnamoorthy.

Sent from my iPad