[Advaita-l] Question about Sri Vidyaranya's JMV & jnani matra

Bhaskar YR bhaskar.yr at in.abb.com
Wed Apr 3 08:05:20 EDT 2019

praNAms Sri Chandramouli prabhuji
Hare Krishna

I think we have discussed this topic as between us too many times. No point in going over the same discussions over and over again. When posts by other members on the topic call for a response, let us do so separately and put forth our respective views as deemed fit. It is upto them to take a view. We can avoid discussions as between us.

Ø     Absolutely no problem as you wish prabhuji.  I wrote those mails to you just to say that gap between jnana and mOksha, vidvat sannyasa which will be undertaken by paripUNa jnAni as ‘sAdhana’, jagat depicted as absolute mithyA  etc. were really ‘news’ to me.  Anyway, I shall stop here.

Hari Hari Hari Bol!!!
bhaskar