[Advaita-l] HH Sri Paramananda Bharathi Swamiji attained mukti

jaldhar at braincells.com jaldhar at braincells.com
Tue Dec 24 23:25:10 EST 2019

This is an older post that I never got around to before but as the subject
of Swami Paramananda has come up again let me take the opportunity now.

On Sat, 3 Aug 2019, Praveen R. Bhat via Advaita-l wrote:

> I fondly recall Swamiji's darshana in 2005/6 in Bengaluru when Jaldharji
> had traveled to India. I had tagged along with Jaldharji and Prasad
> Kadambiji. Swamiji had answered quite a few interesting questions while
> encouraging us all to continue our pursuit in dharma and Vedanta.

Yes I remember.  I had come to IISc for a conference on computing so
unfortunately I had little time but meeting swamiji and receiving his
blessings was one of the highlights of my trip.