[Advaita-l] Mantra Japa during grahana.

Raghav Kumar Dwivedula raghavkumar00 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 17 03:28:38 EDT 2019

Namaste Subbuji
This is interesting. Were the temple doors merely kept open for entry for
japam during grahaNam or was the sanctum sanctorum too open? I suppose
sanctum is closed as is usually done and only temple main doors open?

This is a welcome precedent if I understand it correctly.

Om

On Wed 17 Jul, 2019, 12:16 PM V Subrahmanian via Advaita-l, <