[Advaita-l] Rudra Pasupathi Nayanar

Keshava Mahadeva keshava.mahadeva143 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 22:36:48 EDT 2019

Divya Prabandham 2344:

tAzh saDaiyum neeNmuDiyum oNmazhuvum chakkaramum
soozharavum ponnANum tOnrumAl soozhum |
tiraNDaruvi pAyum tirumalaimEl endaikku
iraNDuruvum onrAi isaindu ||

My lord who dwells in Tirumala, has two forms in one - matted hair, a tall
crown, an axe, a Chakra, an encircling snake, and a golden waist band.