[Advaita-l] Have you seen God?

Anand N anand.natampalli at gmail.com
Fri Feb 28 11:21:54 EST 2020

Namaste Bhaskarji,

Thank you for your answer :-)
It's interesting that you brought out the distinction between seeing God
and the enquiry into the real nature of the self.

When I was referring to Vedanta literature reference, I meant, if for
example -
The student who is learning about the Self under the Guru in the Upanishad
literature, asks the Guru directly, if he has realised himself.
I'm just curious to know if such a direct question to the Guru from the
student existed and what the answer given by the Guru was.

Om Namo Narayanaya,
Anand