[Advaita-l] Fwd: [advaitin] Yet another Mahavakya in the Brihadaranyaka Upanishad

H S Chandramouli hschandramouli at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 07:39:21 EDT 2021

Namaste.

In my previous post please make the following correction.

For      << On expiation of the prarabdha karma.., jnAna automatically
rises without any other act, whether sadhana or recollection  >>.

Read     << On expiation of the prarabdha karma, jnAna which had already
risen earlier manifests without any further act, whether sAdhana or
recollection >>

This clarifies my understanding.

Regards